Causes of Dandruff :
The exact main cause of dandruff or also known as Pityriasis simplex capillitii is unfortunately not known. Fortunately many experts have agreed that dandruff does not appear because of poor hygiene. There are a couple potential causes to dandruff that can increase your risk to getting the condition.
– Lack of brushing hair
A common cause to dandruff is the lack of brushing your hair. The reason to this is that the brush actually helps to aid the shedding skin from continuously drying up. The more you brush your hair, the more moisture your scalp will be able to retain.
Quite a lot of people that are sensitive to yeast tend to be more prone to getting dandruff. This basically has given doctors the knowledge in knowing that yeast can be a factor to dandruff appearing. However, due to the fact that weather, stress related problems, and other lifestyle changes can cause the skin on the scalp to dry up, yeast may not have an effect to dandruff production at all.
– Certain hair products
There are quite a lot of products out there that contain chemicals that can dry up the scalp and make you more prone to dandruff. Research has also stated that using too much shampoo or conditioner can cause the scalp to be more sensitive.
A couple other factors that can produce dandruff include stress, diet, constant sun exposure, fungus inflammation, and even naturally dry skin. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to treat your dandruff even with the regular house products you already own.
In order to get rid of your dandruff, it is very important that you find what is mainly causing it to occur. If you are noticing your life is getting a little stressful, or if any of the above aspects apply to your life, then maybe it is time to make a small modification in your lifestyle. Obviously, if you have dry skin, you will have to moisturize more often than usual, and if your diet is the cause, changing your diet will be advised. Once you have been able to pinpoint one of the main factors to your dandruff production, you can then be able to find a treatment that best suits your situation.
Most Effective Products To Get Rid Of Dandruff :
About the Product
- Shampoo contains sodium
- One of Maple Holistics most original and best-selling formulas, Sage Shampoo can help eliminate dandruff in an easy and natural way.
- Treatment for dandruff at the source containing a natural & pure formula to combat dermatitis.
- Free of parabens, phthalates, fragrances and sulfates.
- Anti Dandruff for a healthy scalp, USA made Rich in allnatural compounds verbenone (Rosemary), ?
- Shampoo fights dandruff outbreaks
- Ketoconazole 1% controls flaking, scaling, and itching
- Use just twice a week
- Thick, rich lather rinses clean
- The Itch Stops Here. Powerful natural formula soothes scalp, relives itching and reduces dandruff. Aloe Vera based.
- Science + Nature. Certified Organic Ingredients. No SLS (Sulfates). No Parabens. No Harmful Chemicals. Gluten Free. Dr Trusted. Hypo-Allergenic. Cruelty Free. Made in the USA. Color Safe.
- Get to the Root of the Problem. Healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp. This revitalizing blend of organic extracts and oils soothe and nourish providing dry scalp relief.
- Daily Dry Scalp Treatment. Exclusive blend natural ingredients including Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, Biotin, Argan Oil and Vitamins B & E, nurture the scalp and minimize flaking and itching.
- Gentle Yet Effective. Ultra-nourishing blend of premium oils & vitamins specially formulated for a healthier scalp. Gentle enough for daily use.
– Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is one of the most effective natural moisturizers out there. It helps to really go deep into the roots of the scalp to help maintain and retain moisture. It is important however to use the purest form of this natural plant if you wish to receive the most benefits from it. If you would like, consider buying your own aloe Vera plant, and just squeeze out the juice whenever you need to apply it on your dandruff. To make the get the most out of this plant, consider to also apply it before you go to bed, then rinse it when you wake up. Aloe Vera can also help to prevent hair fall.
– Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is also a really great natural treatments for dandruff, as it can help to really provide extensive moisture to even the driest dandruff. After you take a shower, rub and massage a pinch of coconut oil all throughout your head to provide the needed moisture your scalp needs to be less prone to dandruff.
In conclusion, it is important that you consult a professional to understand the unique type of dandruff you have. The moment you find out the root cause of your dandruff, you will then be able to really eliminate the dryness of this scalp condition while at the same time prevent it from coming back.